[sqil:org] AN INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!!

Dr.Jubril.G.Musa web10 at ms8.pmsh.tnc.edu.tw
Jeu 16 Oct 21:47:47 EDT 2014

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

The Director Of Finance,Niger Delta
Shipyard,Nigeria.Plot 898 Abacha road off,
Green Crescent,Abuja,Nigeria.
Email:jubrilgmusa at outlook.com
Tel:009234-8111-854333
Attn:Dear friend,
AN INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!!
This letter is strictly for your urgent attention and for your personal
assistance to me. I am Dr.Jubril G.Musa,the Director of Finance,Niger Delta
Shipyard,Nigeria.The Niger Delta Shipyard is a multinational firm,jointly owned by this country. It is the second largest source of Revenue to the country
after Crude Oil and Gas (LNG).
Following my retirement plans this year 2014, I am making plans to secure
funds for my retirement age and for future investment in a profitable business
opportunity in your country.To this effect,the cash is deposited in a trusted
Federal Government paying bank account for aforementioned corporation
which the information is still in my possession,upon your acceptance to this
offer,I will disclose it to you as my partner or representative.
However,the amount in question is a every colossal sum of money,in United
State of American dollars.However, I will not disclose the actual amount until
upon your acceptance to this offer for security reasons.all I needed from
you,is your maximum assistance to receive the funds on my behalf into
your private or company's bank account for safe keeping prior to my
arrival to your country with my family for my share.However,since I
have the zeal to invest and retire outside my country,towards the end
of this year 2014.
Please,keep this letter to your heart and reply me urgently to enable me
disclose to you more details and other steps to be taken to ensure a smooth
transfer process.This transaction is risk free and attract no atom of
crime.Please let me know urgently if you can be of help. From the proceeds of
this transaction you will be entitled to received 15% ONLY,while the
rest will be for me.However,to commence this transaction do email me
with the following:
(1)Your Full Name:
(2)Your Residential Address:
(3)Your Age: