[ILL] Request for article from Journal of Law and Medicine

Thompson, Anita [FH] Anita.Thompson at fraserhealth.ca
Thu Mar 26 13:29:01 EDT 2020

Hello,

I am trying to locate the following article, please.  We can pay up to $20.  I was unable to get it through Docline.

Q: Can a Court or Patient Demand Treatment? A: Yeah But No.
Manning J
Journal of law and Medicine, 31 Mar 2018, 25(3):626-633
PMID: 29978657

Thank you,
Anita

Anita Thompson, Dip. Lib. Tech. (she/her)
Library Technician, Fraser Health Library Services
Department of Evaluation and Research Services
Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Center Library
anita.thompson at fraserhealth.ca<mailto:anita.thompson at fraserhealth.ca>
 (Currently working from home)

Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak, the Fraser Health Library Services online book requests are temporarily halted until further notice.