[ILL] Looking for an article pub online June 2020 from BRITISH JOURNAL OF HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT

Inter-Library Loan Account ill at upei.ca
Wed Jun 10 11:09:53 EDT 2020

Hi all,
Does anyone have access to the following?:

Voyer, B. G., & Lachoumy, V. (2020). Cocooning does not mean abandoning: in
the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, can care homes learn from the Belgian
experience? British Journal of Healthcare Management, 26(6), 1–3.
doi:10.12968/bjhc.2020.0069

We could submit a request through our ILL software or Docline if necessary.

Thank you,
Chris MacLauchlan
UPEI Robertson Library (PECAUE, PCU)