[ILL] Fw: Looking for conference proceeding from 1989

MacPherson, Ronald Ronald.MacPherson at uhn.ca
Fri Jul 17 12:33:24 EDT 2020

________________________________
From: Battistella Lisa <battistel at HHSC.CA>
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2020 12:17 PM
To: 'ill at chlaabsc.koumbit.org' <ill at chlaabsc.koumbit.org>
Subject: Looking for conference proceeding from 1989

Hello,

This is my last-ditch effort, and probably a long shot, but I’m looking for a conference proceeding presented at the Society for Clinical Trials Annual Meeting in May 1989.  The Society’s records don’t go back that far and I’ve tried a number of other resources without any success.

                Title: Issues in efficiency and reliability in trials using surrogate endpoints”

                Authors: K. Teo, P. Held & S. Yusuf

I trust that this information is correct.  If anyone has access to it or perhaps has any suggestions on where I might be able to locate it, please contact me at battistel at hhsc.ca<mailto:battistel at hhsc.ca>.

Many thanks!

Lisa

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CEE441.B3CAC2A0]

Lisa Battistella

Librarian

Clinical Practice & Education

T: 905.521.2100  ext. 44247 or 42579

battistel at hhsc.ca<mailto:battistel at hhsc.ca>

www.hamiltonhealthsciences.ca<http://www.hamiltonhealthsciences.ca/>

This information is directed in confidence solely to the person named above and may not otherwise be distributed, copied or disclosed. Therefore, this information should be considered strictly confidential. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately via a return email for further direction. Thank you for your assistance.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this e-mail may not be that of the organization.

If you feel you have received an email from UHN of a commercial nature and would like to be removed from the sender's mailing list please do one of the following:
(1) Follow any unsubscribe process the sender has included in their email
(2) Where no unsubscribe process has been included, reply to the sender and type "unsubscribe" in the subject line. If you require additional information please go to our UHN Newsletters and Mailing Lists page.
Please note that we are unable to automatically unsubscribe individuals from all UHN mailing lists.