[ILL] Request for article

Thompson, Anita [FH] Anita.Thompson at fraserhealth.ca
Tue Jul 7 14:44:17 EDT 2020

Hi,

I’m hopeful that someone can fill this request.  I’ve tried to send it through Docline, both with the correct journal title and the wrong one (sigh!), but can place a direct request if you hold it/can access the copy to scan it.  We can pay up to $20 CDN.

Cockfield, C. M., Garner, G. D., & Borders, J. C. (2012). Follow-up after a failed newborn hearing screen: a quality improvement study. ORL-Head and Neck Nursing : Official Journal of the Society of Otorhinolaryngology and Head-Neck Nurses, 30(3), 9–13.

Thank you,
Anita

Anita Thompson, Dip. Lib. Tech. (she/her)
Library Technician, Fraser Health Library Services
Department of Evaluation and Research Services
Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Center Library
anita.thompson at fraserhealth.ca<mailto:anita.thompson at fraserhealth.ca>
(Currently working from home)