[ILL] ILL request for J.GENCA 2006 article

Thompson, Anita Anita.Thompson at fraserhealth.ca
Thu Jan 23 18:09:54 EST 2020

Hi,

I'm trying to locate an older article from this journal.  Everyone's holdings seem to start in 2013, which is kind of odd to me.  There is no previous title listed in Worldcat.  We're a Freeshare library but can pay up to $20 CAD.

Title:

J.GENCA : the journal of the Gastroenterological Nurses College of Australia

Title Abbrev:

Citation

2006;16(2):10-14

Article:

The technique of abdominal pressure in total colonoscopy

Authors:

Waye

NLM Unique ID:

101674191

PubMed UI:

ISSN:

1444-027X (Print)

Thank you,
Anita

Anita Thompson, Dip. Lib. Tech.
Library Technician, Fraser Health Library Services
Department of Evaluation and Research Services

Abbotsford Regional Hospital & Cancer Centre
32900 Marshall Road
Abbotsford, BC V2S 0C2

Tel: 604.851-4700 x646828
Fax: 604.851.4937
anita.thompson at fraserhealth.ca<mailto:anita.thompson at fraserhealth.ca>

Sometimes you don't know where to begin. Ask the Library.<http://fhpulse/research_and_library/research_help/Pages/Default.aspx>

Fraser Health | Better health. Best in health care.