[ILL] How to check for all Canadian holdings for a certain book--for research purposes, not borrowing it per se?

Aleksandra Neumann aneumann at CPSBC.CA
Tue Feb 11 17:12:51 EST 2020

Hello!

I’m wondering if anyone can help me answer the following question:

--is there a way to get a feel for how many medical schools, or departments of anatomy, or medical libraries in Canada have a copy of the book "Anatomy of murder: Ethical transgressions and anatomical science in the 3rd reich" by Sabine Hildebrandt?

Might anyone know if there’s a public catalogue for all CHLA libraries…or perhaps another way of checking?

For now my process is to check in WorldCat and Voila, but curios if there are other avenues I have not thought of...

Thanks very much :)

Aleks

Aleksandra Neumann
Library Technician
Library Services
aneumann at cpsbc.ca<mailto:aneumann at cpsbc.ca>

College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC
300-669 Howe Street
Vancouver, BC V6C 0B4
604-733-6671
www.cpsbc.ca<http://www.cpsbc.ca/>
Twitter<https://twitter.com/cpsbc_ca> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/cpsbc.ca> | LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/2905395>

Serving the public by regulating physicians and surgeons

The College is located on the unceded territory of the Coast Salish peoples, including the territories of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm, Skwxwú7mesh, and Səl̓ílwətaʔ/Selilwitulh Nations.

The content of this email communication, including any attachments, is considered confidential, privileged or otherwise exempt from disclosure. It is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed, and further distribution is strictly prohibited without the consent of the original sender. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender by telephone at 604-733-7758 or by return email, and delete this communication. Thank you.

Aleksandra Neumann
Library Technician
Library Services