[ILL] ILL - Book Chapter Request

Smith-Roselle, Donna RoselleD at rvh.on.ca
Mon Aug 31 11:30:20 EDT 2020

**Apologies for cross-posting**

Hello,

Does anyone have a copy of this book? I am looking for a chapter from it.

Unfortunately, we are unable to pay for this request. We do offer reciprocal lending.

Rongen-Westerlaken C, Nienhuis HE, Wit JM, et al. 1993 The effect of four years of growth hormone therapy on body stature and proportions in patients with Turner syndrome. In: Hibi I, Takano K, eds. Basic and clinical approach to Turner syndrome. Amsterdam: Elsevier Science; 83-92.

Thank you.

Regards,
Donna Smith-Roselle

Library Technician