[ILL] Looking for one article, please

Battistella Lisa battistel at HHSC.CA
Mon Aug 10 09:37:16 EDT 2020

Hello everyone,

I'm hoping someone can help me with the following article, please.  I'm looking specifically for information regarding author/investigator institutional affiliation so if there happen to be any appendices that include this I would greatly appreciate them as well.

                CRITICAL CARE AND RESUSCITATION, 2020; 22(2): 133-141   HELLER   "Study protocol and statistical analysis plan for the Liberal Glucose Control in Critically Ill Patients with Pre-existing Type 2 Diabetes (LUCID) trial"

Thank you!
Lisa Battistella
Hamilton Health Sciences
This information is directed in confidence solely to the person named above and may not otherwise be distributed, copied or disclosed. Therefore, this information should be considered strictly confidential. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately via a return email for further direction. Thank you for your assistance.