[ILL] 2nd request for 2 different chapters and a favour

Thompson, Anita [FH] Anita.Thompson at fraserhealth.ca
Wed Apr 29 11:05:24 EDT 2020

Hello,

I'm trying again for these two chapters.  We can play up to $20 USD.  Docline ID is BCCMAW and I can place a request if you wish.

Brown, H., and G. Allison. "Educative spaces for teaching and learning ethical practice in nursing." Toward a moral horizon: Nursing ethics for leadership and practice (2013): 302-314.  ISBN 9780135074947

Swanton, Christine, 2005. "Nietzschean Virtue Ethics",in S. Gardiner (ed.), Virtue Ethics, Old and New, Ithaca, Cornell University Press.  (Chapter 9)

If you're a British Columbia member (just to narrow down possible responses) and can see this but can't supply it, I would really appreciate if you could let me know that.  I'm struggling to have non-Docline requests go through on either the Docline-L listserv or helpline and on this one.  I don't see these requests come up on my feed so they may just be going out into cyberspace.

Thank you and stay safe,
Anita

Anita Thompson, Dip. Lib. Tech. (she/her)
Library Technician, Fraser Health Library Services
Department of Evaluation and Research Services
Abbotsford Regional Hospital and Cancer Centre Library
anita.thompson at fraserhealth.ca<mailto:anita.thompson at fraserhealth.ca>
(Currently working from home)