[ILL] ILL request for a journal Infectious Disease Clinics

Glaizer, Sarit glaizers at rvh.on.ca
Thu Oct 10 14:57:13 EDT 2019

**Sorry for the cross-posting**

Hello everyone,

I have a patron who is looking for a copy of the journal Infectious Disease Clinics volume 33, issue 2.

I have checked all of my resources and do not have access to any of the articles in that issue. We are a small community hospital in Barrie, Ontario and we are a reciprocal lending library. If anyone can lend us this issue, please contact me off-list.

Thank you for your help!

Regards,
Sarit Glaizer

Library Technician