[ILL] Looking for an article from CURRENT HYPERTENSION REVIEWS 2016

Inter-Library Loan Account ill at upei.ca
Wed May 22 12:45:14 EDT 2019

Hi all,
I'm trying to locate the following article which does not appear to be held
by academic libraries in Canada or at NLM. We can direct a request to you
through our ILL software or Docline and are willing to pay up to $25.
Thanks in advance,
Chris
NLC code = PCU
Docline= PECAUE

Sanches Silveira, L., Sayuri Inoue, D., Messias Rodrigues da Silva, J.,
Ungari Cayres, S., & Giulliano Destro Christofaro, D. (2017). High Blood
Pressure Combined with Sedentary Behavior in Young People: A Systematic
Review. Current Hypertension Reviews, 12(3), 215–221.
doi:10.2174/1573402112666161230120855