[ILL] ILL Request

Glaizer, Sarit glaizers at rvh.on.ca
Thu May 2 15:22:13 EDT 2019

**Sorry for any cross postings**

I am looking for a particular article but I do not have access to it. It is needed urgently.

Is there anyone who can help obtain this article please?

"A study to evaluate the effectiveness of exercise protocol in decreasing pain, numbness and swelling in arm, improving range of motion and strength in arm and improving quality of life among women with breast cancer who have undergone breast surgery"

Database:
Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials

Cited as: CTRI/2016/04/006897

If not, I will explain to the client that I cannot obtain it!

Thank you,

Sarit Glaizer

Library Technician
Health Library