[ILL] [CANMEDLIB] ILL - Request (Tomas - WHO) - Can J Hosp Pharm. 2019 Jan-Feb; 72(1):7-15. Epub 2018 Feb 28
Ronald.MacPherson at uhn.ca
Tue Mar 19 08:44:47 EDT 2019
Just a quick reminder we now have a separate listserv for Interlibrary Loan.
To join this discussion list and to receive all postings:
1. Go to https://listes.koumbit.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ill-chlaabsc.koumbit.org
2. Enter your e-mail address
3. Enter your name (optional)
4. Pick a password (if you don't enter a password one will be automatically generated for you)
5. Confirm your password
6. Select a language (English or French)
7. Click the Subscribe button
Please send all interlibrary loan requests to ill at chlaabsc.koumbit.org<mailto:ill at chlaabsc.koumbit.org>.
Ronald MacPherson, BA, MLIS
Web Manager/Webmestre, Canadian Health Libraries Association/ Association des bibliothèques de la santé du Canada
Electronic Services Librarian
Library and Information Services
University Health Network
200 Elizabeth Street, EN1-418
Toronto, ON M5G 2C4
Phone: 416-340-4800 x4279
E-mail: Ronald.MacPherson at uhn.ca<mailto:Ronald.MacPherson at uhn.ca>
From: CANMEDLIB <canmedlib-bounces at chlaabsc.koumbit.org> On Behalf Of Tomas Allen via CANMEDLIB
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 8:37 AM
To: canmedlib at chlaabsc.koumbit.org
Subject: [CANMEDLIB] ILL - Request (Tomas - WHO) - Can J Hosp Pharm. 2019 Jan-Feb; 72(1):7-15. Epub 2018 Feb 28
First : Wishing you all the warm weather possible as here in Geneva.
At the same time taking the opportunity if a kind soul would be able to supply us with the following
1. Videau M, Chemali L, Stucki C, Saavedra-Mitjans M, Largana S, Guerin A, Bonnabry P, Delhauteur B, Van Hees T, Lebel D, Bussières JF.
Drug Shortages in Canada and Selected European Countries: A Cross-Sectional, Institution-Level Comparison.<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/30828089>
Can J Hosp Pharm. 2019 Jan-Feb;72(1):7-15. Epub 2018 Feb 28.
Not readily available in Europe so hoping for an exchainge from Canada if you can supply will send you some bright warm sun.
allent at who.int<mailto:allent at who.int>
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this e-mail may not be that of the organization.
If you feel you have received an email from UHN of a commercial nature and would like to be removed from the sender's mailing list please do one of the following:
(1) Follow any unsubscribe process the sender has included in their email
(2) Where no unsubscribe process has been included, reply to the sender and type "unsubscribe" in the subject line. If you require additional information please go to our UHN Newsletters and Mailing Lists page.
Please note that we are unable to automatically unsubscribe individuals from all UHN mailing lists.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ILL