[ILL] ILL request

McDiarmid, Mary mcdiarmidm at ontarioshores.ca
Fri Mar 15 09:23:06 EDT 2019

Hello
I am seeking a copy of this article and am willing to pay for it.
Deslée, C. Employee-driven innovation into practice: managing the tension between organisation and innovation
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management. 2018 volume 22 (4-5) p. 323-337.
Mary McDiarmid
mcdiarmidm at ontarioshores.ca<mailto:mcdiarmidm at ontarioshores.ca>

This message, including any attachments, is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s), and it may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message from your system immediately.