[ILL] "Alternative patient compensation models in Canada : summary report"
Ronald.MacPherson at uhn.ca
Wed Mar 6 12:57:44 EST 2019
We now have a separate listserv for interlibrary loan.
To join this discussion list and to receive all postings:
1. Go to https://listes.koumbit.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/ill-chlaabsc.koumbit.org
2. Enter your e-mail address
3. Enter your name (optional)
4. Pick a password (if you don't enter a password one will be automatically generated for you)
5. Confirm your password
6. Select a language (English or French)
7. Click the Subscribe button
Please send all interlibrary loan requests to ill at chlaabsc.koumbit.org<mailto:ill at chlaabsc.koumbit.org>
Ronald MacPherson, BA, MLIS
Web Manager/Webmestre, Canadian Health Libraries Association/ Association des bibliothèques de la santé du Canada
From: CANMEDLIB <canmedlib-bounces at chlaabsc.koumbit.org> On Behalf Of Joseph Wickens via CANMEDLIB
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2019 12:32 PM
To: canmedlib at chlaabsc.koumbit.org
Subject: [CANMEDLIB] ILL: "Alternative patient compensation models in Canada : summary report"
Anyone have a standalone (pdf or print) version of this 2005 report from SECOR Consulting and the Canadian Medical Protective Assoc. that they can provide/loan?
The Delibris version everyone seems to have is view only which does not suit all tastes/purposes.
Manager, Document Delivery Services,
Dalhousie University Libraries
jwickens at dal.ca<mailto:jwickens at dal.ca>
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this e-mail may not be that of the organization.
If you feel you have received an email from UHN of a commercial nature and would like to be removed from the sender's mailing list please do one of the following:
(1) Follow any unsubscribe process the sender has included in their email
(2) Where no unsubscribe process has been included, reply to the sender and type "unsubscribe" in the subject line. If you require additional information please go to our UHN Newsletters and Mailing Lists page.
Please note that we are unable to automatically unsubscribe individuals from all UHN mailing lists.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ILL