[ILL] FW: [CANMEDLIB] NEJM JW

MacPherson, Ronald Ronald.MacPherson at uhn.ca
Wed Jul 10 15:19:40 EDT 2019

From: CANMEDLIB <canmedlib-bounces at chlaabsc.koumbit.org> On Behalf Of Caputo, Amanda via CANMEDLIB
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2019 3:12 PM
To: 'canmedlib at chlaabsc.koumbit.org' <canmedlib at chlaabsc.koumbit.org>
Subject: [CANMEDLIB] [ILL] NEJM JW

Hi all,

Could someone please send me the following for my patron? I can pay if necessary.
https://www.jwatch.org/na49380/2019/07/02/its-time-reassess-maintenance-strategies-following-ect

Amanda Caputo MLIS |  Health Informationist (Librarian)
Medical Affairs Department  | Sault Area Hospital
750 Great Northern Rd.| Sault Ste Marie, ON Canada  |  P6B 0A8
Phone: (705) 759-3434 Ext. 4368
Email: caputoa at sah.on.ca<mailto:caputoa at sah.on.ca>
Library email: library at sah.on.ca<mailto:library at sah.on.ca>
Website: https://www.sah.on.ca/programs-services/health-sciences-library

"The only thing you absolutely have to know, is the location of the library." -  Albert Einstein

NOTICE: This privileged and confidential email is intended only for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. With regard to all others, any action related with this email as well as any reading, reproduction, transmission and/or dissemination in whole or in part of the information included in this email is prohibited. If you are not the addressee, immediately return the email to sender prior to destroying all copies.
[SAH (with text)][Icare Logo]

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this e-mail may not be that of the organization.

If you feel you have received an email from UHN of a commercial nature and would like to be removed from the sender's mailing list please do one of the following:
(1) Follow any unsubscribe process the sender has included in their email
(2) Where no unsubscribe process has been included, reply to the sender and type "unsubscribe" in the subject line. If you require additional information please go to our UHN Newsletters and Mailing Lists page.
Please note that we are unable to automatically unsubscribe individuals from all UHN mailing lists.