[ILL] FILLED: ILL: European journal of endocriniology 2019

Rebecca Due Rebecca.Due at sjhc.london.on.ca
Fri Feb 22 09:47:04 EST 2019

Thank you!

Rebecca Due BA, MLIS
Library Assistant
Robert M. McFarlane Staff Library
St. Joseph's Health Care London
519-646-6100 ext. 64439
Rebecca.Due at sjhc.london.on.ca<mailto:Rebecca.Due at sjhc.london.on.ca>

From: ILL [mailto:ill-bounces at chlaabsc.koumbit.org] On Behalf Of Rebecca Due via ILL
Sent: Friday, February 22, 2019 9:16 AM
To: 'ill at chlaabsc.koumbit.org'
Subject: [ILL] ILL: European journal of endocriniology 2019 (URGENT)

Hi all,

We have been trying to get this article for the past week and have run out of options. Our clinician needs it by end-of-day. Does anyone have access to the following? We can pay up to $15.

Eur J Endocrinol. 2019 Feb 1;180(2):135-144. doi: 10.1530/EJE-18-0515.
Associated auto-immune disease in type 1 diabetes patients: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Nederstig,  Uitbeijerse, Janssen, Corssmit, de Koning, Dekkers

Thank you!
Rebecca

Rebecca Due MLIS
Library Assistant
St. Joseph's Hospital, C0-108
519-646-6100 ext. 64439
Rebecca.Due at sjhc.london.on.ca<mailto:Rebecca.Due at sjhc.london.on.ca>

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. www.sjhc.london.on.ca<http://www.sjhc.london.on.ca>