[ILL] Article from the Medical Post 1970

Inter-Library Loan Account ill at upei.ca
Tue Feb 19 09:04:18 EST 2019

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for an article published October 20, 1970 in the "Medical
Post" ISSN=0025-7435. I believe the title of the article is "DROP
REPORTED IN CIGARETTE CONSUMPTION" but unfortunately, I do not have an
author, the volume/issue, or page numbers. Sorry for the shortage of
information.

Thanks in advance to anyone who is able to provide this article. If
necessary, we could submit a request to whatever library may have
access to this either through our Interlibrary Loan software directly,
or, through Docline.

Regards,
Chris MacLauchlan
UPEI Robertson Library