[ILL] Mental Health Practice, 17(4), 34-37

Lambert, Allison Allison.Lambert at fraserhealth.ca
Fri Aug 30 11:15:54 EDT 2019

Good morning,
I've been unable to fill this request through Docline. It keeps getting stopped as "INC - Not found as cited" and yet I have checked the publisher website and CINAHL and this seems correct as far as I can see.

Pringle, A., & Somerville, S. (2013). Computer-assisted reminiscence therapy: developing practice. Mental Health Practice, 17(4), 34-37.

https://journals.rcni.com/doi/abs/10.7748/mhp2013.12.17.4.34.e830

Is anyone able to fill this for me or tell me why it is being rejected in Docline?

Thanks,

Allison Lambert, Dip. Lib. Tech.

Library Technician, Library Services

Department of Evaluation and Research Services

Fraser Health | Better health. Best in health care.
Royal Columbian Hospital
330 East Columbia Street
New Westminster, BC V3L 3W7

Tel: 604.520.4281
Fax: 604.520.4804
E-mail: allison.lambert at fraserhealth.ca<mailto:allison.lambert at fraserhealth.ca>

Sometimes you don't know where to begin. Ask the Library.<http://fhpulse/research_and_library/research_help/Pages/Default.aspx>

In accordance with Canadian copyright law<http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-42/index.html>, the attached document is to be used solely for the purpose of your research, private study and education. You are permitted to print a single copy and are required to delete the electronic version within five days. You must not store, forward or distribute the electronic version. By making any use of the attached document you acknowledge your understanding of these statements. You are solely responsible for your adherence to the law.