[ILL] Does this work

MacPherson, Ronald Ronald.MacPherson at uhn.ca
Thu Nov 22 15:02:51 EST 2018

I am trying to find out if this mailing list works.

Ronald MacPherson, BA, MLIS
Web Manager/Webmestre, Canadian Health Libraries Association/ Association des bibliothèques de la santé du Canada
Electronic Services Librarian
Library and Information Services
University Health Network
200 Elizabeth Street, EN1-418
Toronto, ON  M5G 2C4
Phone: 416-340-4800 x4279
Fax: 416-340-4384
E-mail: Ronald.MacPherson at uhn.ca<mailto:Ronald.MacPherson at uhn.ca>

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review or distribution by anyone other than the person for whom it was originally intended is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Opinions, conclusions or other information contained in this e-mail may not be that of the organization.

If you feel you have received an email from UHN of a commercial nature and would like to be removed from the sender's mailing list please do one of the following:
(1) Follow any unsubscribe process the sender has included in their email
(2) Where no unsubscribe process has been included, reply to the sender and type "unsubscribe" in the subject line. If you require additional information please go to our UHN Newsletters and Mailing Lists page.
Please note that we are unable to automatically unsubscribe individuals from all UHN mailing lists.