[FACIL] Recording of Oct. Gov. of Canada Open Source Software (OSS) Panel is now available

Gabriel Cossette gabriel at gcossette.com
Mar 5 Déc 19:38:17 EST 2017

Hi everyone,

The recording of our Oct. 25 Gov. of Canada Open Source Software (OSS)
Panel* is now available!

http://csps-efpc.canwebcast.net/2017-10-25r/
Password: fsf85

* Event info: http://www.csps-efpc.gc.ca/events/oss/index-eng.aspx

Feel free to share the link and password publicly :)

Given the incredible attendance both in person (50+) and online (450+),
I think we can say that the event was a great success! Stay tuned for
the next one, it's coming ;)

--
Gabriel Cossette

Conseiller technique, Architecture d’entreprise
Services partagés Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
gabriel.cossette at canada.ca  / Tél. : 418-254-8558

Technical Advisor, Enterprise Architecture
Shared Services Canada / Government of Canada
gabriel.cossette at canada.ca  / Tel: 418-254-8558