[FACIL] LibrePlanet 2014

Marc Laporte marc at marclaporte.com
Mar 18 Mar 11:43:59 EDT 2014

Salut!

L'hôtel est réservé. Nous sommes 2 confirmés:
* Éric Beaurivage
* Marc Laporte

Il y a d'autres "peut-être", mais on va prendre les premiers à
confirmer. On y va dans mon auto et on peut facilement en prendre 2
autres, ou 3 si vous êtes OK à être 3 en arrière :-) Juste à me
contacter.

Voici le plan:
* Vendredi 21 mars midi (négociable): Départ du métro Mont-Royal
* Vendredi 21 mars soir: participation à un des événements sociaux:
https://libreplanet.org/2014/program/sessions.html#social
* Samedi et dimanche 22/23 mars: https://libreplanet.org/2014/
J'ai cédulé 2 Lightning Talks:
https://libreplanet.org/wiki/LibrePlanet:Conference/2014/Lightning_Talks

Lundi, nous serons au: Ohloh.net Community Day -- OCD14
http://meta.ohloh.net/2014/03/ohloh-community-day-ocd14/

Lundi, il y aussi cet événement:
https://www.fsf.org/events/seminar-on-gpl-enforcement-and-legal-ethics
(si vous préférez)

Nous revenons lundi soir. Si vous devez revenir dimanche soir, vous
pouvez prendre l'autobus ou le train.

M ;-)

P.S. Voici les deux Lightning Talks:
1- "Tiki Suite is a selection of free server, web, mobile and desktop
apps with a concerted effort for greater interoperability and
security, which is aimed at small & medium-sized organizations. The
Tiki Suite is especially suited to decentralized and knowledge-centric
organizations and offers the features that what 80% of the people use
80% of the time (collaboration, office productivity, publishing,
etc.). Features include: Email + Wiki + CMS + Groupware + Commerce +
Accounting + Document Management + CRM + Web conferencing + Desktop
sharing + PBX VOIP Telephony + Instant messaging & presence + Video
management + E-learning, etc."

2- Ohloh.net & VersionEye.com
Ohloh is a free, public directory of FLOSS projects and the
contributors who create and maintain it. Ohloh.net is editable by
everyone, like a wiki. All are welcome to join and add new projects,
and to make corrections to existing project pages. This public review
helps to make Ohloh.net one of the largest, most accurate, and
up-to-date FLOSS software directories available. There is an Ohloh.net
community day, the Monday just after LibrePlanet 2014
VersionEye is a cross-platform search engine for FLOSS libraries,
which tracks more than 250K FLOSS libraries from Java, Ruby, Python,
Node.JS, PHP, JavaScript, R and Clojure. Soon we will add other
languages. You can follow any of the 250K FLOSS libraries on
VersionEye and we will notify you as soon the next version is
released. VersionEye helps you to stay up-to-date. VersionEye can
actively monitor your source code and notify you about outdated
dependencies in your project. Beside that it shows you which licenses
your dependencies are using.

--
Marc Laporte

http://MarcLaporte.com