[FACIL] Dernière journée pour demander une bourse de voyage pour aller à LibrePlanet 2014 au mois de mars

Fabián Rodríguez magicfab at member.fsf.org
Jeu 9 Jan 09:16:04 EST 2014

Merci de faire circuler cette information:

"We are offering a limited number of travel scholarships to assist with
expenses related to attending LibrePlanet 2014. While we cannot offer
stipends to everyone who applies, we will do our best to bring as many
people as possible from as many communities as possible. We are
generally unable to cover 100% of your travel and hotel costs,
applicants should be prepared to cover some portion of travel expenses.
*The application deadline for travel stipends is Friday, January 10,
2014 at 22:00 UTC (17:00 EST)."

*https://libreplanet.org/2014/scholarships/?pk_campaign=LP-scholarships

F.

Fabián Rodríguez - XMPP/Jabber+OTR: magicfab at member.fsf.org