[FACIL] Évaluation des engagements du Canada face au Partenariat pour un gouvernement ouvert

Immanuel Giulea giulea.immanuel at gmail.com
Ven 25 Oct 23:28:34 EDT 2013

Pour votre information

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: michael gurstein <gurstein at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Subject: [CivicAccess-discuss] Seeking Input: Independent Review of
Canada's Action Plan
To: cracin-canada at vancouvercommunity.net, ottawadissenters at yahoogroups.com,
advisors at tc.ca, civicaccess discuss <civicaccess-discuss at civicaccess.ca>
Cc: Mary Francoli <mary_francoli at carleton.ca>

On 10/4/2013 9:03 PM, Mary Francoli wrote: ****

Hi Everyone,****

My name is Mary Francoli. I am a professor in Communication Studies at
Carleton University and I am currently undertaking the independent review
process of the Canadian Open Government Action Plan on behalf of the Open
Government Partnership.****

A key aspect of this research is consultation with civil society. Over the
last month I’ve been talking to people across the country with diverse
interests in the area of open government.  Given the nature and focus of
this list I wanted to reach out to all of you.****

There are three ways you can get involved. First, I invite you to complete
a brief survey that I am conducting. The goal of the survey is to get a
better sense of the success of federal consultations around open
government, the ambitiousness of the Action Plan, success in fulfilling
commitments made in the plan and ideas or recommendations for the future.
The survey can be found at:****

English: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ogpcanadaenglish****

Français: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ogpcanadafrancais****

 Second, I invite you to engage in dialogue related to any of the above
goals on this list.****

Third, should you have any comments or feedback you would like to provide
to me directly or should you wish engage in a one on one interview please
contact me at ogp at maryfrancoli.com.****

 I appreciate any and all feedback. My goal is to talk to and hear from as
many civil society actors as possible over the next month. More information
about this project can be found on my website maryfrancoli.com.****

 ****

Mary ****

** **