[Facil] The national data center and personal privacy

Fabian Rodriguez magicfab at member.fsf.org
Jeu 3 Avr 00:11:21 EDT 2008

Une bonne lecture a temps perdu....

http://blog.modernmechanix.com/2008/03/31/the-national-data-center-and-personal-privacy/

C' est un article ecrit en 1967... un extrait:
"/“The modern computer is more than a sophisticated indexing or adding
machine, or a miniaturized library; it is the keystone for a new
communications medium whose capacities and implications we are only
beginning to realize. In the foreseeable future, computer systems will
be tied together by television, satellites, and lasers, and we will move
large quantities of information over vast distances in imperceptible
units of time.”

1967!

/