[Facil] [Fwd: [TheUbuCon] Freedom-IT and Lake Placid]

Fabian Rodriguez magicfab at member.fsf.org
Jeu 22 Fév 00:15:41 EST 2007

Une invitation pour ce weekend :)

Voir aussi: http://www.nylxs.com/

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[TheUbuCon] Freedom-IT and Lake Placid
Date: 	Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:32:50 -0500
From: 	Ruben Safir <ruben at mrbrklyn.com>
To: 	theubucon at theubucon.org

NYLXS is ready to launch its second Freedom-IT conference in Lake Placid

We will be staying Friday, Saturday and Sunday right off the lake at

The Town House Lodge Alpine Vacation Accommodations & Town House Lodge
Lake Placid, NY 12946 · Phone: 518 523-2532

We will be leaving NYC at around 6:30PM - If you need to arrainge a
pick up in the city, then email Michael or I.  We will be making on stop
at the WTC near Church Avenue and the Path train Entrance.

http://www.townhouselodge.com/maps.html

MAP/DIRECTIONS

Please note that check-in is at the Town House Lodge on the corner of
Saranac Ave. and Victor Herbert Rd marked on the map below as THL.

lake placid lodging lake placid vacation rentals adirondack lodging
adirondack waterfront rentals adirondack vacation rentalsFrom New York
City and New Jersey

Take the NY State Thruway (I-87) north to Exit 24 (Albany). Take I-87
north (Adirondack Northway) to Exit 30. Pick up Route 9 north and follow
it for two miles to Route 73. Continue on Route 73 for 28 miles to Lake
Placid. Turn left at the first light. Drive thru town - where shops end,
Route 86 veers to the left. We are two blocks from this corner on the
right. Drive times: From NYC - 5 hours, from Albany - 2 and 1/2 hours.

>From Boston, Springfield, Hartford

Take Massachusetts Turnpike (I-90) to Albany. Pick up I-787 north to
Cohoes. Connect with Route 7 west to I-87 north. Follow I-87 (Northway)
to Exit 30, then use directions: "From New York and New Jersey". Drive
time from Boston: 5 hours.

>From Toronto

Take 401 east to Cornwall Bridge. Pick up Route 37 east to Malone. Follow
Route 30 south to Paul Smiths and pick up Route 86. Continue on 86 to
Saranac Lake and Lake Placid. Drive time: 5 and 1/2 hours.

>From Buffalo, Rochester, Syracuse, Points West

Take I-90 (NY State Thruway) east to Exit 36 (Syracuse). Pick up I-81
north and follow to Watertown. Take Route 3 and follow it east to Saranac
Lake, then follow Route 86 east to Lake Placid. Drive times: from Buffalo
- 5 and 1/2 hours, from Rochester - 4 and 1/2 hours, from Syracuse -
3 and 1/2 hours.

>From Ottawa

Take routes south to the Cornwall Bridge. Pick up Route 37 east to
Malone. Follow Route 30 south to Paul Smiths and pick up Route 86. Follow
Route 86 and continue to Saranac Lake and Lake Placid. Drive time:
3 hours.

>From Montreal

Take Route 15 south to Champlain Crossing, connecting with I-87
south. Take Exit 34 west, following Route 9N, then follow Route 86 to Lake
Placid. Stay on Route 86 thru town - where shops end, Route 86 veers to
the left. We are two blocks from this corner on the right. Drive time:
2 hours.