[Facil] Reading / converting SC-M105S .AVI files in Linux

MF MagicFab at gmail.com
Mar 7 Juin 17:23:06 EDT 2005

> Salut Fabian. Je répond en anglais..

Salut Marc, no problemo. ;)

> Maybe you're not using the right Debian repository for mplayer, so
> add these lines to your /etc/apt/sources.list
>
> deb ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ unstable main deb-src
> ftp://ftp.nerim.net/debian-marillat/ unstable main and / or deb
> http://jeroen.coekaerts.be/debian/ unstable main contrib non-free
> mirror deb-src http://jeroen.coekaerts.be/debian/ unstable main
> contrib non-free

I had to add both (actually, all 4) lines to minimize broken
dependencies but even that won't do it. I must confess this is on a
Ubuntu Hoary system and I guess I would have to apt-get upgrade to
satisfy the urge to break free from that video format... Or compile
mplayer by hand. Compiling mplayer, however won't make other apps
work, methinks.

Any other ideas ?

F.