[business] Ægir Support Services

Herman van Rink rink at initfour.nl
Mon Aug 31 17:32:47 EDT 2015

On 28-08-15 16:19, Christopher Gervais wrote:

> Feedback is obviously most welcome.

To reduce overhead we could say that the community and Basic plans don't
get an invoice. Just a recurring paypal donation.

per CPU/m, would also mean per core? As many servers are now virtual and
most servers have more then one core.

community forum? As we're deprecating the community site this would mean
stack exchange?

customer portal? That would be something new to build ...
but what about email? A mailinglist could sent it to anyone willing to
do support, we'd just have to be careful to reply to sender and not just
to the list.

Get additional tickets... would need a price tag ... $60,- ?

I think we should be very careful with 'Advance security notifications'.
Do we have examples of this?

--

Met vriendelijke groet / Regards,

Herman van Rink